Hello! While your updating your wardrobe for the season don’t forget to update your home as well! This week we’re translating some of the Fall fashion trends into interior inspiration for your home.
1. Tribal Print– The tribal print is taking inspiration from different ethnic prints similar to native american tribal prints. This fun pillow would be great with nearly any color scheme since it has the neutral linen background and it has bonus small pocket (I found the remote!)
2. Geometric Print– Rarely is a fun geometric print not called for, I mean you see this right? The yellow adds a fun pop of color but can also blend beautifully with warm Fall colors.
3. The Furry Pillow– If you don’t have a furry pillow by now, run, don’t walk, run to the store and buy one! I love mine and it gives a pleasant feeling of warm homeiness even in a cool tone decorated house. I have two fun turquoise ombre ones from Anthro in my formal living area and I’m still obsessed with them.
4. Folk Graphic– My favorite fall trend of the season in fashion and home is the Folk trend. Think patchwork, floral appliqué, and soft colors contrasted beautifully with your traditional Fall dark colors, in this fun Fall trend!
5. The Color Block– Yes, I am well aware that the color blocking trend was very last year but this is such a fun new take on it that it has to be included. In the interior world you can draw out your favorite trends for many more years when its done right. This pillow is done right!
I love a good pillow and swap most of mine out from season to season but Sophia and my favorite deer pillows has surpassed any season’s limit. Keep your favorite pillows and update seasonal ones to reflect the trends.
Happy decorating ya’ll!