Hello Lovelies! I have been talking to a lot of friends lately who have been asking my opinion on Stich Fix. Its a program that will basically send you clothes based on your style preferences and price point. Every time they have told me they are thinking of doing this because they don’t have time to find great pieces that are in their price points.
The key to a great wardrobe is having great basic pieces then you can add trendier/ seasonal great buys. These are some of my core pieces I need to put together all of my looks this season. I’m going to take up the challenge of creating new outfits for great prices using these core items. You have to start with the basics though. You will be amazed how may outfits you can make using these pieces and adding one inexpensive item to make a super stylish new look. In the coming weeks I’ll be sharing pieces to fix up these basics at great prices, including a fabulous $30.00 poncho I picked up last week! Trust me nobody will ever know you what a bargain these pieces are!
Click the images above to buy these exact items
1. THE OVERSIZED BLACK SHIRT: This is a great layering piece with the season’s fabulous ponchos and its perfect to hide all of the holiday carbs we’re all indulging in.
2. THE RIDING BOOT: I bought these last year during a Nordstrom shoe sale and they are back again this year. Fabulous classic cool weather piece that everyone needs in their wardrobe.
3. THE BLACK SKINNY PANT: I love my JCrew pixie pants, they are a thick stretchy material that is comfortable but also squeezes you in the right places.
4. THE CROPPED DARK DENIM JEANS: These jeans are great to wear with cute booties or to tuck into your new riding boots. This is the seasons perfect length and cut. You really need a fitted cropped denim for you wardrobe this season, it is a true must have.
5. THE CLASSIC BLACK FLAT: A classic black flat will be with you for years, the ones above are a great loafer style from target for less than $25! I wear mine with black skinny pants and my jeans on a regular basis. They are flats you will truly love!
6. THE CLASSIC WHITE TOP: All I can say is you have to have this one for all your layering when its cool outside, this style is more than worth the money. Once again though this one is from target for less than $15, so if the munckin ruins it you won’t think twice about going to buy another one!
7. THE NEW BOOTIE: I love that the new booties heel height, making for a modern look that is much more comfortable. These are a great item that you will definitely be wearing for this year and next!
Stay tuned for great bargain pieces coming in the next couple weeks! Make sure your following me on facebook and instagram for Thanksgiving ideas over the next week.