Hello lovely! I feel like Mother’s Day and Father’s Day both sneak up on me every year. Working for a retail company, I see the marketing coming down so many month’s in advance that I sometimes miss when it’s actually getting close. This year I’m trying to do my shopping a little earlier. Hopefully this list will inspire or remind you not to miss your chance to shower the lovely mommies in your life!
1. Anthropologie Stoneware Platter– I love this serving-ware piece from Anthro. It would go perfectly with so many summer colors, including classic white. This is the perfect print to add a splash of summer to your next dinner party!
2. Cotton Tea Towel– What better way to tell your Mom how you feel about her than on a tea towel she can proudly display in her kitchen? Bonus that this tea towel comes in a fabulous modern pink ombre with gold lettering, making to a super chic gift for any mother.
3. Wood handle spatula– Mom loves to bake? Here is a fun mix up on the old “Best Mom Ever” coffee cup!
4. Street Level brown tote– Classic carry all tote that goes with everything and this tote reverses into a gorgeous coral color for her next beach vacay!
5. Marc Jacobs fragrance– I love this fragrance, light, fresh, and has a hint of floral. It is my ideal scent for the summer.
6. Elderflower & Rose Presse– If you have tried the this brand’s lemonade, you will love this! They have a elderflower and rose press that would be great added to a mixed drink or to fancy up a glass of lemonade. I’m thinking of grabbing a bottle for a mix up your lemonade bar this summer. Think adding different flavored syrups along side a pitcher or lemonade filled with perfectly sliced lemons. Your mom will love this one too!
I hope I made your last minute Mother’s Day shopping just a little easier. Anybody else think they have bought the ultimate Mother’s Day present for their loved ones? I’d love to her from you, share your buys in the comments!